Friday 27 January 2012

What's on the Gammill Friday

I hope all my Aussie readers had a wonderful day yesterday. We had a nice relaxed one with a BBQ tea which was nice. I even managed to squished some sewing in, in the afternoon - more on that soon!
So, what's on the Gammill Friday?
This Stack n Slash (there are many different names for this type of quilt). The lady who has made this has made 5 of these style and they all looked SO different! The quilting is flowers and a swirl design:
Quilt Design: Faster Posies.
I have another finish! Yep! Its my 4th (actually one was a joint finish) for this month. But, I cant show you just yet as it is a gift for Saturday night. I will share on Sunday.
x Sarah
PS: Still hating blogger at the moment! GRRRR

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Lovely quilt Sarah.