Friday 16 December 2011

What's on the Gammill Friday

Friday again. Can you believe there is only one more Friday before Christmas?!

Anyway, here is today's effort.... One of 2. Yes, only 2 today lol




Finished off, and handed back today! Quilting pattern: Faster Posies.


Tomorrow we are off to Lonnie, Christmas shopping time! I can imagine what it will be like too.... CRAZY!


Today is the start of my holidays! A whole month off. I have heaps planned, but will I get it all done........ Probably not! Maybe if I write it all down???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes write it down Sarah i find it helps and you seem to get more done,good luck

Michelle said...

I love to write lists not sure that it helps much but I like the satisfaction of crossing something off that list!
Have fun shopping!