Friday 2 December 2011

Whats on the Gammill Friday?

Yes, Friday again! And December too! Gosh how this year has flown!

So what's on the Gammill today....... Well, its this quilt by a local lady 'S':



Quite bright and cheery! Notice I have the un-picker there? Yeah, well, I have had to use it a little today..... Mainly because I am doing something to this quilt which I have not done before! The block placement is fine, its the echoing in the yellow which is giving me grief! Been getting some 'wobbles' so, I have to un-pick! It might be another few days on the machine, but I wont let it beat me............... Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck Sarah and its such a pretty quilt.

Vicki said...

Looks very pretty, Sarah!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

love the quilting pattern. You will beat it.

Quilt Kitty said...

Gorgeous quilt & love those little motifs down the right hand side. I'm sure it won't beat you & S will love the end result. Tracee xx