Wednesday 21 December 2011

More Christmas sewing

Day 3 of my holidays and I have managed to get heaps of sewing done! But I can tell you, the house is a total mess lol! You cant even see my sewing room floor.... SERIOUSLY!

Today, I have managed to sew up the opening and top stitch 5 little projects and nearly completed another project. Just have to sew up the opening on that and then that's a finish! Yesterday, I did manage to complete this BEAUTY:



Sorry, I cant show you any more as the recipient reads my blog! I will say, I love, *LOVE* it! I hope the recipient does too!


Best be off, I have a couple of orders to pack and I have to wrap Mum and Dad's gift and get them to the PO today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your peek looks lovely Sarah,nice fabrics used,merry xmas to you and your love ones.xx

Fee said...

Love your little peek Sarah. Merry Christmas Hugs - Fee X

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have just bought some of the same fabric, just because I loved it - I can't wait to see what you made with it - might give me some inspiration on what to do with mine!! Merry Xmas!