Thursday 24 May 2007

Journey of a Quilter Block 7

I have now finished Block 7!! I have had the stitchery done for a week (I had put it aside to get some of the Prim Treasures Secret Swap done) and as I have the flu, with Monday and Tuesday off, I got to put it all together!! This quilt is just beautiful and it has been fun to make!! And, I even finished this block before the next one has come in the mail :)
I have also put the biniding on the Every Day Angels quilt, just got to do the hand sewing - which I did one side last night after work while watching tv ..... YIPPEE!!!
I had a great Birthday on Tuesday with lovely gifts, Pandora, choc's, an old Singer, quilt labels, a lovely Saltbox note pad and Kristy made me a beautiful bag from Poetry Collection fabrics as well as a HUGE doll named Patience - just gorgeous!! I will let you know once she puts some pics up in her blog ;)
Sarah XXX
Oh.... one last thing...... the Eskimo Joe concert on Sunday night was fantastic!!!

3 comments:

kristy said...

Block looks great sarah!
Glad you had a nice birthday apart from the flu.

hugs Kristy.

Juliann in WA said...

Another beautiful block. Sounds like you have been busy. And a belated happy birthday.

Helen said...

Wow Sarah you have been a busy girl, block looks great. Hope you are over the flu now and glad you hd a nice birthday.

Helen